Good Monday Morning! And a good one it is, I scheduled it as a vacation day. It's Presidents Day here in the States. It's a holiday for many folks, but not for small businesses, so I gave myself the holiday.
Otto added a new twist to the Monday Madness:
I've got a new idea this week.......First of all, pick a letter, any letter.................Got one? Ok. For the following questions, all your answers must begin with the letter you just thought of. (Honor system here, my friends!) Have fun with it! (Oh, I am in the process of updating my list so if you do not see your link yet, please know it will be there asap!) Thanks for your participation!! Remember; All your answers must begin with the letter you just chose! =)
Ut-oh. I picked e. This could be a problem.
1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again. eggplant, elderberries
2. Name one animal. elephant
3. List three words to describe yourself. eclectic (my favorite word), enthusiastic, enduring
4. Name two things you might find at a zoo. elephants and excitement
5. Name three things you might find living in the water. drat, I don't think elephants will work here. eels, echinoderm, equisetum. And yes, I had to go to the dictionary.
So I'll be popping in and out today. I have several scrapbooking projects going, and I need to run out and get my hair cut and buy a new printer. (Does anyone else go through printers wayyy too fast?)
For comparison purposes, Roscoe and susan, my morning temperature was:
-7F/-21C. *sigh*
Scott at EdgeCurve has a new caption game up.
My question for the day is: Who is your favorite president?
And you can still take a walk in the woods.